Could you spare just 5 hours a week (or even a few more)?
Clipstone Football Club really do need your help. Currently celebrating our 90th anniversary and run entirely by volunteers, the Club are looking for people to help with a number of essential weekly tasks that are completed during the week and on match days.
We rely heavily on our volunteers, which is very much a part of being a community based club. If you are over 16 and interested in getting involved please get in touch.
Some specific roles that we are looking to fill include:
- Ground maintenance (handyman repairs and keeping the grounds tidy)
- Assistant Treasurer (working along side our Treasurer to manage the financial administration of the club)
- Sponsorship Support Person (working under the guidance of our Commercial Manager to help attract much needed local sponsorship and donations)
- Catering Assistant (to help serve food and drinks in our Cafe on match days)
- Match Day Support (help preparing the playing kit, changing rooms and general facilities both before and after games)
If nothing seems to be suitable but you would like to be involved don’t go away come and have a chat with us.
We also have a range of sponsorship and advertising packages available, suitable for both individuals and businesses, starting from just £30. Financial support from the local community is critical to help the club develop and continue to provide playing opportunities for local footballers.
If you would like to be part of a great community football club please get in touch either by telephone 07710 894 768 (Dan Walker) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.