Clipstone’s Senior Team and Clipstone Colts have worked tirelessly over the lockdown period to develop the ground and the results have been brilliant. However, we are keen grow our team of volunteers to help with some general roles. If you are free a few hours during the week or weekend and want to get involved in a great community based club, please get in touch.
Some of the role we are looking to fill include:
- Ground maintenance – cutting grass, weed killing and general tidying up.
- Pitch Marking – have you got an eye for a straight line? Our four pitches need marking out every week. Hours to suit, ideally towards the end of the week ready for the weekend.
- Various Cafe Roles – serving of drinks and food at weekends and on specific evenings during the week.
- Cleaning duties – weekly clean and tidy up of our indoor facilities including dressing rooms, showers and toilets.
- Fund Raising Team – the club are heavily reliant on sponsorship and fund raising to ensure that we can continue to provide great facilities for all teams.
- Matchday Social Media – Reckon you have what it takes to make the build up to kick off better? Why not come and have a go and help us provide more frequent “in-game” updates.
For all roles, the necessary equipment and supplies will be provided to ensure that you have everything you need.
We look forward to hearing from anyone interested in joining the club. It is a very exiting time as we continue to develop and work towards our goal of becoming the ‘go to place’ to play football in the local area.